Thursday, January 20, 2011

Serve, Seek and Survive

By serving you I shall seek wisdom
By seeking wisdom I shall survive life
By surviving life I shall serve you
By serving you I shall survive life
By surviving life I shall seek wisdom
By seeking wisdom I shall serve you

By serving wisdom I shall seek you
By seeking you I shall survive life
By surviving life I shall serve wisdom
By serving wisdom I shall survive life
By surviving life I shall seek you
By seeking you I shall serve wisdom

By serving life I shall seek wisdom
By seeking wisdom I shall survive you
By surviving you I shall serve life
By serving life I shall survive you
By surviving you I shall seek wisdom
By seeking wisdom I shall serve life

By serving you I shall seek life
By seeking life I shall survive wisdom
By surviving wisdom I shall serve you
By serving you I shall survive wisdom
By surviving wisdom I shall seek life
By seeking life I shall serve you

No comments: